PRIME Manager Purchasing System
PRIME Manager Purchasing System (PS) is a software program designed to help you automate the purchasing function. PS not only offers a procurement and inventory solution, but can provide a complete financial overview of a facility's spending practices. PS was originally designed for the food service department where prices change frequently.
- Order guides are facility specific.
- Database of over 30,000 items.
- Computer generated purchase orders allow you to track and verify that the correct products and prices are being received.
- The inventory area uses the last price paid to make taking inventories an easy process.
- PS allows for the review of previously placed orders.
- Ledger code tracking. Enter your ledger/bookkeeping codes once.
- Item purchase analysis allows you to look at items purchased by descending dollar value or alphabetically.
- Item variance report allows you to compare prices paid during different time frames.
- The ledger code allows you to view detailed or summary reports by ledger code in conjunction with a purchase order number, date, or category.
- The vendor purchase analysis allows you to view in detail, purchases made with one or more of your suppliers.